Effective solution isn’t only engaging issue at its core, but also to be strategically sustainable in long-term.
To make this possible, we design our workflow into five important processes.
- Discuss Organizational Issues: Categorize organizational issues
- Analyze the Problem: Understand the reason behind each issue by obtaining information from the people who engage with the ongoing issues.
- Draw a Strategy: Propose our solution and customized together to maximize its effectiveness.
- Implement the Program: Carry out our agreed actions and sustain them for at least 100 days to create a desired positive culture in your organization.
- Review the Results: Review the results by listening to your organizational satisfaction in terms of results.
Organizational Identity Survey
We believe in maximizing organizational performance by increasing employees’ satisfaction. Our OIS (Organizational Identity Survey) service explores four employee engagement factors relevant to their expectation and satisfaction they’re having towards their organization, company, activity, organization, and workplace.
Based on this information, we help you develop new training programs, policies, or strategy, which help your organization to perform better as a whole.
Learn more about our serviceContact Us
- Asian Identity Newsletters – Feb 2018
February 12, 2018News & Event
- How to give ‘Constructive Praise’ for People development at your workplace
February 8, 2018Blog
- Asian Identity College 2018
December 8, 2017News & Event
- Increasing Employee Engagement Level with Gamification
November 30, 2017Blog
- HR College -Module B (Reward & Evaluation System)
November 1, 2017News & Event